This month my kids and I are learning about reptiles and amphibians, and since I currently do not use a box curriculum for homeschooling, I often spend quite a bit of time searching Pinterest for lesson plan ideas and supplemental worksheets. When I came across this frog life cycle lesson plan, I couldn't help but share!
Isn't it fun to learn about slimy squishy animals? Do your preschoolers or kindergarteners know about the life cycle of one of the squishiest amphibians - the FROG? It's a quick and easy lesson to teach. There's a free, froggy resource on Educents - just print the pages and start your lesson.
- Practice handwriting & copywork
- Reading aloud
- Sounding out the words
- Have fun coloring
- Just print & go
More frog-themed learning resources:Do your kiddos LOVE frogs? Check out this animation about the Frog Life Cycle, and find more frog-themed games and lessons for all ages below.
- All About Frogs Packet - This frog bundle includes an informational slideshow, frog-themed anchor charts, rhyming word printables, number cards, writing organizer, and more (all frog-themed!!)
- Froggy Self-Control Boardgame - Use your frog markers to move across the board and practice relaxation, self-control, and body behavior in the classroom. Students will distinguish good choices from bad choices as they leap around the board!
- 3-D Frog Anatomy Notebook Model for Dissection - Use this 3-d paper frog model for a dissection-free frog exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment during comparative anatomy studies!
- Frog Learning Pack for Middle Schoolers - A frog-eriffic packet of printable notebooking pages, activities, games and more!