At our house, my husband and I love to entertain...and this comes in the form of food! Lavishing our guests with a large meal and plenty of side dishes is our passion!
However, most of the joy planning our parties is squashed by the amount of time it takes to plan and write out shopping lists for everything that we need. Most of the time, we end up taking a couple of trips. What should be a joyful occasion, ends up being quite stressful.
Luckily, eMeals has put a stop to that, and with the Independence Day coming up, there is no better time to sign up! Not only is your summer feast already planned out, but your shopping list is ready, and you can get 15% off your subscription meal plan!
How Does eMeals Work?
1) Pick Your Plan - Choose a meal plan based on your eating style, your family size and even your favorite grocery store. You can choose from :
* Clean Eating
* Slow Cooker
* Simple Gourmet
* Low Carb
* Low Fat
* Portion Control
* Natural & Organic
Of course, you do not have to stick to one plan. When I decided that Paleo wasn't working for my family, I simply switched to the Natural & Organic!
2) Get Great Recipes - Every week, your meal plan arrives in your inbox — complete with seven simple, creative, family–friendly
dinner recipes. Each includes an entrée and side dishes.
3) Shop and Save - Along with the meal plan, you'll receive a detailed grocery list organized by section and coordinated with the weekly sales at your local stores.
4) Relax and Enjoy - eMeals takes care of the meal planning, the grocery list and the budgeting, while you take credit for making healthy, home–cooked meals that your whole family will love.
In addition to a 15% off discount, you will receive a FREE 4th of July e-Meal plan featuring Easy Baby Back Ribs, Potato Salad With Bacon, Marinated Slaw, Crunchy-Topped Squash Casserole, Watermelon Salad, and Berry Topped Thunder Cake! This meal plan will serve between 8-10 people...for about $7 per person.
Included is a shopping list with the exact amounts of ingredients that you need to buy for all 6 simple, mouth-watering recipes! Meal planning has never been more simple with eMeals!
* 5 1/2 lb baby back pork ribs (3 slabs)
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
* 18 oz bottle favorite barbecue sauce
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Remove thin membrane from back of ribs by slicing into ribs with a knife and pulling membrane off with paper towels. Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; rub all over meaty side of ribs. Cut racks in half, if desired. Arrange ribs in a large roasting pan. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 3 hours or until very tender. Uncover and cool 15 minutes. Drain. Preheat grill to medium-high. Place ribs, meaty side up, on grill rack rubbed with oil. Baste generously with barbecue sauce. Grill, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes. Baste and grill 5 to 10 minutes longer or until sauce clings to ribs.
Ready to join eMeals? Simply click on the banner below!
What meal do you have planned for your 4th of July celebration?
Disclosure : As an eMeals blogger, I have received a subscription as part of the eMeals Blogger Network, but did not receive any compensation for this post. All opinions are entirely my own and are not influenced in any way.