If you have a blog and want to join in the challenge, you can find the writing prompts in this post. Anyone is welcome to join in, and there are prizes up for grabs for group members! Interested in joining the Green Moms Network? Click here.
Todays blog writing challenge topic is about favorite books or what I like to read. When I do find the time to chisel some reading time in between tackling a sink full of dishes, preparing meals, etc., that time is spent reading articles online. Thank goodness for my iPad, that is usually within arms reach.
What I Read Online :
* My favorite blogs - which I have attached to my sidebar for easy access
* News - I try desperately to avoid at all costs, because all of the current happenings of the world upset me, yet I am still drawn to it. I am a big fan of Abby Martin, the RT channel, and InfoWars. I try to avoid MSNBC & Fox News at all costs.
* Articles about cloth diapering, living "green", clean eating, etc.
Books/Authors That I Love :
* The Bible
* Changing Diapers : The Hip Mom's Guide to Modern Cloth Diapering - Kelly Wels
* The Once and Future King by T.H. White
* J.R. Tolkien (yes, I will admit that I am somewhat of a nerd at heart...)
* Jeff Lindsay (the name would be familiar if you are a "Dexter" fan, there is nothing pyschologically wrong with me, but I love his writing style)
* My psychology, criminal justice, and political science college textbooks
On My Current Must-read List :
* Being the Parent God Wants You To Be - Kevin Leman
* The Resolution For Women - Priscilla Evans Shirer
Of course, most of my time is spent reading Dr. Suess, Shel Silverstein, my kids Children's Bible, and books about Marvel Superheroes and cars. I can't complain though...I love to read and enjoy encouraging my kids to so as well.
What do you like to read? Do you have a favorite book or author?