Easter is just days away! Have you have your family's meal planned out yet? I do!
Thanks to eMeals my family will get to enjoy :
Roasted Pork Loin,
Deviled Eggs with Ham,
Broccoli Cheddar Casserole,
Potato, Parsnip and Cauliflower Mash,
Roasted Carrots with Orange Glaze,
Mixed Green Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries and Pecans,
Orange Muffins with Orange Glaze,
and Lemon Buttermilk Chess Pie!
The best part...eMeals provided me with the recipes and shopping list that I printed out in seconds! I did not spend a single second planning this delicious feast. All I need to do is shop and prepare.
Below are two recipes that eMeals and I would love to share with you!
Orange Muffins with Orange Glaze
* 2½ cups all-purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon baking powder
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
* ½ teaspoon salt
* ¾ cup milk
* ¼ cup butter, melted
* 2 teaspoons orange zest
* ½ cup fresh orange juice
* 2 large eggs
* ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
* 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder,
thyme, and salt.
3. In a small bowl, combine milk, melted butter, orange zest, orange juice,
and eggs, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
4. Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
5. Spoon batter into a muffin pan that has been filled with paper liners
or sprayed with cooking spray and dusted with flour.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out
7. In a small bowl, whisk confectioners sugar and 1 tablespoon orange juice
8. Drizzle glaze over hot muffins, and serve warm.
Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
* 3 heads broccoli, cut into florets
* 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
* 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese,
* 2 cups crushed saltine crackers, divided
* 10 oz can cheddar cheese soup
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 large egg
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
* ¼ teaspoon pepper
* 5 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place broccoli and onion in a large Dutch oven.
3. Add water to cover, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
4. Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
5. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups cheese, 1 cup crushed crackers, soup,
sour cream, egg, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper.
6. Stir in broccoli mixture, and spoon into a 9x13-inch baking dish coated
with cooking spray.
7. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese evenly over the top.
8. Combine butter and remaining 1 cup crushed crackers; sprinkle over
9. Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and slightly browned.
Interested in saving time creating your grocery list and wasting expensive produce? Join e Meals today! They also have a meal plan fit for every family! Whether it be gluten-free, clean & organic, low fat, paleo, vegetarian, gourmet, and more!
Save 10% on all eMeals plans with code "easter" on eMeals
Disclosure : As an eMeals blogger, I have received a subscription, but did not receive any compensation for this post. All opinions are entirely my own and are not influenced in any way.