Babies spend such a huge part of their day sleeping, shouldn't the surface they sleep on be safe for them? Unfortunately most conventional mattresses are loaded with toxic fire retardants and other chemicals, especially those that are imported, according to this test by Chicago Tribune. Also, the toxic chemicals found in most mattresses can react with common household fungi, which has been linked to SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). Thankfully there are many safer options, including the line of U.S. made non-toxic crib mattresses from Sopora.
Normally the caveat with Eco-friendly mattresses is that they are expensive, especially those that are made in the USA. Now, a safe sleeping surface is affordable with Sopora, the prices start at just $167 for a Classic Crib Mattress! Why buy a conventional, imported mattress when you can get one for a comparable price that's made right in the U.S. and will let you sleep easy knowing your baby is safe?
Our Favorite Features of the Sopora Perfect Crib Mattress:
- Greenguard: Children & Schools certified for emissions and off-gassing
- Vinyl, PVC, lead, and phthaltes free
- Eco-friendly ultra firm high density foam is 100% renewable
- Fireproof Chemical Additive FREE
- Features new Celliant biologically responsive cover for optimum health, clinically proven to increase oxygen levels in the body
- Advanced CoolGel foam regulates body temperature
- Dust mite and bed bug proof
- Stain and Odor Resistant
- Medical Grade Nylon Fabric Cover, Waterproof
Win It! Sopora is blessing one of you with the Perfect Crib Mattress.
Disclaimer: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own or that of the giveaway host(s) and may differ from those of your own.Leettle Baby, AnaB Social, Eco-Babyz, and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.