Prior to the birth of my first child, I convinced myself that I was going to breastfeed 100% of the time well beyond the first year or until he decided to wean himself entirely. That did not happen, nor did it happen with my next two (yes, my youngest has had maybe a dozen bottles of formula this past month).
The options at the time seemed incredibly overwhelming and I wanted to make sure that I was providing the best supplement. After hours (and days) of browsing the web, I came across Nature's One, the first company to provide an organic formula. They have now been in business for over 17 years.
While Nature's One promotes breastfeeding and its benefits, they are committed to providing top notch manufacturing practices to deliver optimal health for your little ones with their Pure10 pledge :
- Promote breast feeding and its benefits whenever possible
- Use independent analytical labs for testing
- Never compromise nutritional quality
- Reject controversial ingredients such as GMO's
- Source from U.S. organic farmers whenever possible
- Remove heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, mercury and cadmium from ingredients introduced through environment
- Use environmental-friendly packaging
- Innovate organic products to help children suffering from nutritional deficiencies
- Promote fair trade conditions and sustainability
- Stand for earth, animal and human conscious business practices and avoid profit-motivated behavior
So, needless to say...I gave the products with my first child a shot. He loved the formula, and I felt much better that I was giving them a product that had such a remarkable guarantee. Nature's One was my first choice for my other two children as well.
Click here to complete a super short survey to recieve your FREE FULL SIZE can of your choice of Nature's One product listed below.